INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION AND DATA SECURITY
- Purposes of Processing
Your personal information provided to Brands Fashion shall be used as follows:
- For registration and authentication purposes as a registered user and for the administration of your access data;
- For enabling you to use services, to retrieve content, and participate in activities reserved to registered users;
- For managing and fulfilling your orders/purchases (including processing of payments by credit card);
- For enabling you to make use of possible customer service and/or warranty services;
- For answering any inquiries you might submit; and
- For making possible to communicate with you under technical and/organizational aspects.
- Your personal information may also be used for other purposes that we have listed below. In this context, the following shall apply: In so far as for the processing or use of your data according to the purposes below – either in parts or as a whole – it should be required under the applicable national laws applicable to you that to give us your express consent for the data processing and usage, we will of course only use your data if you have actually given your consent (see also point 8 of the Declaration of Consent).
The purposes concerned are the following:
- Organization and conduct of events, including those related to marketing purposes;
- Statistical surveys, market research, and scientific research;
- Sending of news having informative and promotional nature, including advertising, in particular email newsletters, promotional material, and/or offers concerning products or services by post, internet, telephone, email, MMS or SMS from Germany or other countries (also from non-EU countries) by Brands Fashion;
- Own marketing purposes and that of third parties. We may also disclose your data to third parties insofar as permitted by law.
Notice on Right to Object: Of course, you can object to the processing (including transmission) and use of your data for marketing purposes or for purposes of market and opinion research at any time. Please refer to the Data Controller listed under Clause .
- Type of Data Processing
Your personal data is processed by specific and appropriate written and/or electronic means for ensuring the secure and confidential treatment of your data.
- Data Collection and Consequences of a Possible Refusal
Providing your personal data is made on a voluntary basis. However, if you may refuse to provide data and/or provide inaccurate and/or incomplete information, you may possibly not register on the website, to retrieve content provided on the website or to make use of the services offered there. Moreover, this can result in the fact that Brands Fashion might not be able to process your orders or provide services for which the processing of your personal data is indispensable. If you place an order, for example, you must enter certain information in the order form so that we can fulfill the relevant order. Only the fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed. Even if you use the contact form for contacting us, you must at least enter the personal information marked with an asterisk (*).
- Access to Your Data; Disclosure of Your Data
Within the Company Brands Fashion, the responsible bodies respectively the management, the company personnel, here especially the employees directly involved in providing online products, customer service, or marketing staff as well as the staff responsible for IT maintenance of the electronic devices, in any case the clerks responsible for entering and processing of data may have obtain knowledge of your data. For the above-mentioned purposes (see Clause 1), your personal data may also be disclosed to qualified service providers or suppliers of Brands Fashion. This includes persons and the companies that manage, administer, or maintain our website and our electronic devices or that are involved therein and used by us for shipping/delivery. Since Brands Fashion manages the online shop as an authorized dealer based on a commission business for Partners (see also the General Sales Conditions) it may happen that these Partners require detailed information about sales from Brands Fashion. Your order data will be passed on to these Partners only for this purpose. Provided it should be necessary for the above mentioned purposes (see Clause 1), Brands Fashion may also inform the following persons or entities of your data: Parent, subsidiary and/or associate companies; persons who are part of the Brand’s Partner Network in Germany or abroad; qualified service providers, such as banks, insurance companies, suppliers and subcontractors working for Brands Fashion for handling your orders, for providing customer service, for conducting statistical surveys or market research, for organizing and realizing events including those for promotional purposes, or for sending business communications; as well as experts assisting the company on such matters relating to law, taxes, social insurance, accounting, and organization. Moreover, your information may be shared with any other person or organization insofar as necessary for complying with statutory provisions. Your personal data may also be transferred abroad, including to countries outside the EU, provided this happens in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
- Further Disclosure of Data
Your personal information will not be shared, except as the options listed in Clause 4 above.
- Rights of the Person Concerned
Concerning the data processing described above you are entitled to claim all rights to information as prescribed by law. In particular, you have the right to obtain information on the existence or non-existence of personal information we might have on file concerning your person in an easily understandable manner. This also includes the right to obtain information about the data stored about you, the source of this data; the purpose and method of its processing; in the case of automated processing, information on the procedures used; and any recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data. You can continue to exercise all your rights prescribed by law to have the data on file corrected, deleted, or blocked. In particular, you may exercise the following rights:
- Update, correction or – if you are interested – integration of data;
- To have illegally processed data deleted, converted into an anonymous form or blocked, including any data which does not need to be stored for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- To obtain confirmation that any actions taken concerning your data (including possible changes to its content) have also been disclosed to those to whom your data has already been transferred, unless this would be impossible or require an effort that would obviously be disproportionate considering your affected rights.
You are entitled to all legally prescribed rights to object to the collection and processing of your data. In particular, you are entitled to object to the processing and/or use of your personal data, either in whole or in part, provided that your interests worthy of protection outweigh the interests of the responsible party processing said data, even if the processing or use falls within the stated purposes for said data collection. In addition, you may object to the processing or use of your data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research. Please, address your inquiries or any objections to the Body mentioned in Clause 7.
- Data Controller Responsible for Data Processing
The Data Controller responsible for the processing of the data is Brands Fashion GmbH, Müllerstraße 11, 21244 Buchholz i.d.N. (Germany). Please direct inquiries regarding your personal data or any objections to its processing/use via email to the Data Protection Officer or send us an informal message by post.
- Declarations of Consent
- Use of services, retrieve content, and participation in activities reserved to registered users;
- Management and execution of orders/purchases (including realization of payments by credit card);
- Use of any customer service and/or warranty services, insofar as you are also entitled following statutory provisions and without giving your consent to data processing;
- Make inquiries and receive answers, and
- Making the communication with you possible under technical and organizational aspects.
Insofar as required by the data protection regulations applicable to you, we will separately request your express consent for processing your data for the following purposes:
- To organize and conduct events, including those related to sales promotion purposes;
- To send you statistical surveys, market research, and scientific research; and to send you news of informative and promotional nature, including advertising, in particular the email newsletters, promotional material, and/or offers of products or services by post, internet, telephone, email, MMS or SMS from Germany or other countries (also from non-EU countries) by Brands Fashion.